Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
The Investment Advisor role is responsible for offering sound strategic, medium term and day to day investment advice to retail investors in the securities market. Monitoring, analysing and continuously improving the brokerage business by conducting client/market research and analysing economic, capital market and industry trends to make investment recommendations to retail investors. The holder will is tasked with managing a portfolio of clients by acquisition and retention and maintain a well segmented structure to ensure efficiency and optimal client engagement and support to develop a robust trading and investment culture.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or other business related discipline
• CISI Level II or III/CMA Exemption Certificate
• ATS certification (desirable)
• ICIFA associate or full membership.
Desired work experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the capital markets or financial services industry.
• Successful track record in Business Development
• Deep knowledge of the Financial Markets
Closing on: Jan 27, 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.