Financial Analyst, Budget and Planning
Jobs at:Aga Khan University Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Financial Analyst will ensure that monthly MIS reports are developed and discussed with departmental heads as well as coordinate the budget process for AKUHN.
• Preparation of monthly statistical report,
• Preparation of monthly financial, statistical, newsletters & budget variance reports
• Presentation of Budget variance reports to departmental heads
• Budget preparation for all departments
• Discussion of draft budget with input from Planning and Budgeting manager with departmental heads and program administrators
• Preparation of feasibilities studies for all projects and equipment
• Link with departmental managers to enable them to understand financial and budget process in line with goals.
• Work with departmental managers to map out overall pricing strategy.
• Prepare weighted costs schedule for all departments.
• Costing of services and preparation of packages
• Participate in all team efforts as departmental needs arise.
• Degree in Business related course and CPA (K)/ACCA/CFA/CIMA
• 6 Years of specific accounting experience with specialization in management accounting and budgeting.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong analytical skills
• Worked with ERP an added advantage
• Team player
• Interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude towards work and other members of the team
• Ability to work under pressure.
Closing Date: 22/01/2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.