Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Support the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in monitoring and analyzing the financial performance of the business, including developing and implementing financial KPIs, monitoring and driving financial efficiency across teams, and developing strategic initiatives based on data-driven analysis.
• Support the development of short term (Annual) and Long-Range budgets/plans focusing on key Revenue, Cost and profitability drivers following the budgeting cycle.
• Manage and develop key financials models for the company across areas such as Revenue growth, Return on Investments, Cost forecast, cash management, asset quality, and foreign exchange risk.
• Analyze the financial impact of new initiatives across teams, and provide recommendations to the finance team, senior management, and the wider company.
• Respond to internal and investor requests for financial information and ad-hoc analyses.
• Work across teams on a range of analyses to support the financial objectives of these teams.
• Regular update of financial model with actuals
• Have a bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or its equivalent.
• Have a background in finance demonstrated by a recognised qualification in accounting, CPA, CFA or equivalent
• Have experience in financial modeling, including financial statement modeling and forecasting
• Demonstrated experience in cost optimization and profit growth initiatives
• Thrive on independent, quantitatively oriented work, and are excited to receive feedback from colleagues and managers
• Are able to work independently, communicate progress and evaluate competing priorities
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to meet tight deadlines when necessary
• Have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally in a quantitatively oriented role for a fast-growing tech company
Technical Skills and Behavioral Attributes
• Superb financial modeling skills
• Excellent Analytical skills with results driven focus.
• Tech Savvy Data analytics - enthusiasm for new technological advances and intellectual curiosity about what’s coming next
• Team leader and player with excellent verbal, written and communication skills (objective listening & appropriate response).
• Deep technical accounting and Finance skills (IAS, IFRS)
• Entrepreneurial spirit. - Innovative & creative solution seeker.
• Business Process Improvements mindset
• Ability to anticipate & embrace changing market dynamics.
• Agility and high levels of energy
• You have Integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.