Jobs at:Optiven Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The desired person will be reporting to the Director, Strategy & Operations and the Chief Executive Officer.
Key Responsibilities :
• Provide financial analysis of real estate investment opportunities, development projects, partnerships and other business opportunities presented for approval to management by clients.
• Collect market research data, analyze it and create regular reports on the local real estate market and regional economy performance with respect to major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market.
• Develop real estate feasibility studies, including site details, highest and best use analysis, market research, financial analysis and program development, for developments.
• Ensure proper financial modelling for real estate investment opportunities is done, new developments and update financial model throughout the development.
• Engage with key stakeholders to gather the necessary due diligence documentation for each company project and investment.
• Prepare feasibility studies for all projects, link with management to enable them understand financial and budget processes in line with goals.
• Prepare overall pricing strategy and implementation by working closely with management to map out overall pricing strategy; prepare weighted costs schedule for all projects and Costing of services & preparation of budget packages.
• Support management, board and other key stakeholders with meetings, preparation of materials and reports.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• B.Com. or Business-related course and/or CPA (K) or CFA equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with specialization in management accounting and budgeting.
• Having worked in a banking sector as a financial analyst is an added advantage
• A team player with a positive attitude towards work and other members of the team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including telephone handling skills
• Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
• Excellent reporting skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Skills in MS Office – MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, has initiative and is proactive
• Capacity to manage several tasks and requests simultaneously
• Good grooming and self-presentation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.