Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, and Revenue Recognition.
• Preparing month-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and budget variances.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and provide accurate financial reports to management.
• Support year-end close processes, coordinate annual financial audits, and implement audit recommendations.
• Formulate and recommend changes in policies or procedures that will improve the department’s performance and strengthen internal controls.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of departmental and company budgets.
• Ensuring compliance with government regulations and timely statutory filing.
• Research and be up to date of emerging technical accounting issues for compliance.
• Execute payroll.
• Support investor reporting needs as needed.
• Additional finance duties as necessary.
• Proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
• 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
• Degree in Accounting.
• CPA or ACCA preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.