Jobs at:Rose Avenue Group
Deadline of this Job:
02 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Managing accounting operations including billing, inventory accounting, cost accounting, revenue recognition and general ledger
• Implement and improve company policies supporting accounting and recording of all financial transactions and information
• Manage regulatory, statutory and tax reporting to ensure compliance.
• Handle all enquiries from regulatory and statutory bodies and maintain a positive relationship with such bodies
• Prepare and publish Management reports at the required intervals
• Prepare and publish financial reports at the required intervals
• Strengthen internal controls through clear documentation of business processes and accounting policies
• Conduct audits as per business, investor and regulatory requirements
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting
• Oversee month end and year end closing procedures
• Managing, leading and developing the finance team
• Provide timely response to matters arising from stakeholders including the Board, CEO, and other executive management members.
• Minimum undergraduate Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or other relevant discipline is required.
• Certified Public Accountant CPA(K) and with active membership in relevant professional body is required.
• At least 8 years of progressive work experience leading to senior management with at least 3 years as a Financial Controller, or equivalent, in a busy finance department.
• A high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in ERP financial systems
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel analysis and reporting
• Current knowledge and practice of industry practices, trends, and issues as well as regulatory requirements.
• High levels of ethics and integrity.
• Highly developed organizational, communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional negotiating and decision-making skills.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.