Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Directing and managing all the activities of the finance department
• Leading and managing performance of the finance team
• Developing and reviewing financial policies and standard operating processes (SOPs)
• Preparing timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, and cash-flow management reports
• Developing and monitoring annual budgets
• Liaising with external auditors, regulators, and other third parties
• Managing and implementing internal audit findings
• Assessing investment opportunities, projects, etc
• Enhancing internal control systems within the company
• Management of cost-saving initiatives
• Overseeing monthly VAT/ withholding tax returns and reconciliations
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the banks
• Negotiating with banks and other service providers on behalf of the Directors
• Providing recommendations on how to improve the company balance sheet, P&L, and cash-flows.
• Signing LPOs, authorizing payments
• Managing the insurance portfolio as and when it falls due
• Any other duties that the job holder may be allocated from time to time
• Responsible for the supervision of the senior accountants and accountants.
• A bachelor’s degree in finance
• ACCA or CPA qualification
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience working with accounting systems
• Sound knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices
• Sound knowledge of tax matters, as well as staying abreast of all relevant regulations
• Good understanding of budgeting, financial analysis, and forecasting
• Financial planning and reporting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Leadership and management skills.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting systems.
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
• Must be organized, accurate, and detail orientated.
• Ability to drive high performance.
• Flexible and able to respond to change
• Solutions focused with a can-do attitude.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.