Financial Cost Controller
Jobs at:Flexi Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Financial Cost Controller
The Financial Controller – Cost is responsible for establishing reliable financial reporting system within the client’s retail fucntion to monitor the progress of the organization’s objectives and provide stakeholders with relevant financial data for the decision-making process.
Budget and Forecasting
• Manage the consolidation and reporting of the annual budget and forecasts
• Assist with developing reports on the allocated budgets to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
• Provide relevant function head with reports to support the planning process in regard to budgeting, strategic plans and periodic forecasts for their respective departments
• Coordinate internal functions for data collation on expenditure on capital projects and ensure timely preparation and reporting of project expense reports / forecasts
• Liaise with managers and assist with the preparation of annual budgets whilst ensuring alignment to annual MAF Retail business objectives
Consolidation and Management Reporting
• Oversee the consolidation of timely and complete reports from all functions across the organization
• Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
• Provide reports to business units with related reports, analysis, and tracking against agreed KPIs
• Ensure all financial reports and data are examined closely to check for discrepancies when consolidating reports for relevant management functions
• Support management in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
• Provide inputs for the development of relevant processes for benchmarking within the organization
• Provide inputs on the polices, procedure, and processes for the financial reporting
• Ensure timely analysis / monthly reporting of budget variance / financial performance to management whilst recommending corrective action plans
• Analyze existing systems and propose revisions / enhancements to further improve the client’s Retail’s financial and information systems and reporting standards
• Produce monthly internal management reporting of results at all levels in corporation with the accounting department
• Communicate analysis of results to relevant management
• Ensure that all financial reports of the organization are timely completed and comply with organization financial policies and standards
• Communicate developed policies and procedures related to reporting
Human Capital Responsibilities
• Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
• Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
• Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
• Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
• Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
• Ensure the implementation of the client’s Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures.
• Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or Commerce.
• MBA in the same field will be an advantage.
• CPA or CMA is preferred.
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Project management
• Strong communicator and presentation skills
• 5+ years in a similar position
• 2+ years in retail business is preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.