Financial & Information Systems Auditor
Jobs at:Isuzu East Africa
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Financial & Information Systems Auditor (REF: FIN/IC/2022)
This position is responsible for Financial and Information Systems audits. This involves the review of processes, identification of control weaknesses and setting up processes to address the identified weaknesses. The holder will be the subject matter expert on information security controls and emerging trends.
Reporting to the Internal Controls Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions
• Plan and perform internal control audits across functions.
• Prepare audit reports, make submissions & track control gaps.
• End-to-end process reviews for identification of risks and recommendations.
• Lead in identification of external & Internal risks with departments and follow up on implementation of mitigations.
• Perform a detailed review of cyber security posture in relation to existing frameworks COBIT and NIST.
• Assess IT business continuity plans, service resumption plans and disaster management plans.
• Review security of the IT systems against internal and external risks.
• Evaluate the IT controls in place and determine their ability to control attendant risks.
• Assess the IT infrastructure and resources and determine their ability to maintain data integrity and deliver services effectively and efficiently in both hardware and software systems.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelor's degree (Upper Second Class) in an IT related field or Finance.
• At least five years of experience in financial audit and information systems audit in a reputable audit firm or company.
• KCSE Mean grade B+.
• CPA/K) or ACCA, CIA, CISM, CISA.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Send your applications to email@example.com
Deadline 13h June, 2022 Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusivity.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.