Jobs at:Youth Services and Resources
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
• Predicting future financial trends.
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
• Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
• Analyzing market trends and competitors.
REQUIRE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• An analytical mind.
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Commercial and business awareness.
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
• A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
• Ability to stick to time constraints.
• Adherence to YSAR values, which are: Optimistic, Engaging, Determined and knowledgeable.
A degree and several years’ experience in the financial field will be required to gain a Finance Manager role. A degree in the following fields will prove particularly advantageous:
• Accountancy or Finance.
• Business Studies.
• Postgraduate degrees in financial management would also be beneficial for candidates looking to advance their career.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team in a pleasant working environment. The position provides an opportunity for professional development in a multicultural and stimulating environment. We offer a salary according to experience.
Please apply and send your CV and cover letter in English (not more than 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.