Financial Reporting Manager
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In this position you will:
• Ensure timely month end closing by coordinating with shared finance and commercial teams to ensure appropriate entries have been recorded.
• Lead P&L lines such as Overheads, Advertisement/Promotion and W&D for business, track expense vs budget and pro-actively manage delivery of working capital targets through close coordination with business leaders and their respective teams
• Support financial controller in timely reporting and submission of monthly management actual results.
• Ensure all accounting treatments, reporting requirements, accrual and provisions are compliant with the latest version of GSK Global Finance SOPs, IFRS and local statutory requirements.
• Coordinate with ICT teams to ensure that Inter-Company profits are appearing correctly in the system.
• Monthly balance sheet and P&L review with Area Finance team, ensure reasons for variations vs projections are articulated in commentaries
• Support FBP with P&L forecasting through bottoms-up working for all OPEX lines and working capital
• Preparation of quarterly Segment P&L for Transfer Pricing team
• Key finance liaison in the shared service environment, effectively working with a range of stakeholders and various process towers (R2R, P2P, O2C)
• Proactively ensuring any internal control deficiencies are remediated
• Channel wise P&Ls including Modern Trade (MT), General Trade (GT) and Pharmacy.
• Ensure timely submissions of monthly latest forecast (CMF), Update 2 (UP2), FC1 & 3/1 Plan in Haleon reporting System.
• Review and report on significant budgetary variances on monthly basis, identify any remedial action that needs to be taken.
• Assist in preparation of Monthly Performance Reviews (MPRs) and facilitate Lead Finance Business Partner in support of commercial teams
• Ensure up-to-date trainings for online submission tools as per MEA Finance schedule.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related fields
• CPA or ACCA or MBA in Finance preferably from audit firm
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar position within a multinational FMCG/Manufacturing company
• Deep understanding of IFRS and local accounting and reporting process
• Strong Analytical/Communication and Presentation Skills
• Financial modelling, Scenario planning and Sensitivity analysis
• Advanced MS Excel and Power point skills
• Ability to handle pressure situations and meet short deadlines
• Hands on SAP working experience
• Excellent command of English both spoken and written
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.