Fiscal Analyst I
Jobs at:Nyamira County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Fiscal Analyst I
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting in preparing budgetary information reports to Members of County
• Assembly (MCAs) and relevant House Committees;
• Collecting and collating budgetary information from various sources for analysis;
• Analysis of County Integrated Development Plan (CIDP) in relation to annual budgets;
• Monitor budgetary cycle and ensure compliance;
• Maintaining relevant statistics on public revenue and expenditure figures; and
• Carrying out commissioned Budget research on specific area of interest
Requirements for Appointment
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics,
• Finance, Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Have a good knowledge of Public Finance;
• Have a general understanding of national budgetary process and public fiscal policies; and
• Have proficiency in the use of basic computer applications.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant Academic and
Professional Certificates, National Identity Card/Passport, and other relevant supporting documents/testimonials.
All applicants should clearly indicate the POSITION APPLIED FOR MARKED ON THE ENVELOPE and be addressed to:
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD,
COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF NYAMIRA
P. O BOX 590-40500,
Applications should reach the Office of the Clerk/Secretary, County Assembly Service Board of Nyamira on or before close of business on Thursday 26th May,2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF NYAMIRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.