Fixed Term: Risk and Compliance
Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role support the Risk and Compliance function within the group
Risk & Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
• Researching industry developments including compliance regulations and policies and assisting in assessing impact and readiness.
• Assisting in evaluating adequacy of existing internal operational risk management and controls and procedural compliance measures.
• Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
• Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to assigned Management and designated departments.
• Assisting in Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
• Assisting in updating designated Risk Management and Compliance Systems and maintaining adequate record keeping.
• Make recommendations to reduce or control risk and compliance exposures
• Assist in preparation of Management reporting
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
• Compliance Management Systems, Operational Risk Management, Operational Risks, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.