Fleet, Logistics and Stores Administrator
Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 19 2028
Date Posted: Thursday, June 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Support the Fleet, Logistics and Stores administrator
• Flight bookings Local and International travel for directors, Staff, Executive and Expatriates – Sourcing of quotes, approvals, and fast-tracking issuance of LPOs
• Booking conferences and accommodation both local and international for directors, Staff, Executive and Expatriates - Sourcing of quotes, approvals, and fast-tracking issuance of LPOs
• Booking airport transfers and manual transfers for Staff, Executive, Directors, and Expatriates - Planning and coordinating all activities inbound logistics necessary to achieve desired levels of delivered services and quality at lowest possible cost. Ensuring that that staff seek further approvals before travelling locally and internationally (enforcement of the travel approval form)
• Assigning daily duties to drivers - Managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization and ensuring vehicles are timely serviced, clean & insured.
• Store management - Monitoring stock purchase, storage and dispatching of goods to branches & Group offices.
• Ordering Drinking water for staff in tower and all branches - Ensuring that drinking water is delivered to all our branches and Group offices as per agreed schedules.
• Staff Tea at Tower - Ensuring that staff are served with quality tea at the right time and taking staff count daily to ensure payment is made as per consumption.
• Generating monthly reports for all Group Entities & branches - Taxi Reports (Little cab), Tea Reports for Tower, bottled drinking water report, company vehicles report, flights & accommodation trackers, monthly stock take.
• Processing of all admin invoices in the system for payment of vendors for services rendered – ensure all vendor payments are processed promptly as per SLAs.
• Raising cash advances for the business security team and expensing after payment is done.
• Manning LAN Support for Group Administration Team - generating weekly reports and reassigning workflow to persons responsible, closing workflows for resolved work and escalating any unattended requests that are beyond the SLA timelines.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual Kenya on oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.