Food & Beverage Cost Controller
Jobs at:Summit Human Resource
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Food & Beverage Cost Controller
• Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
• Experience Length: 3 years
• Job Location: Nairobi, Karen
• Salary: Ksh 40,000
Our client a high end restaurant is currently looking to hire Food & Beverage Cost Controller.
1. Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage cost.
2. Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
3. Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
4. Update and maintain receipts into the systems.
5. Check the restaurant and bar checks daily.
6. Continuously study weaknesses in F & B control implemented within the company and provide suggestions for improvements.
7. Responsible for preparing daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
8. Responsible for monthly F & B Report and distribute to management.
9. Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F & B outlets.
10. Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
11. Participate and manage stock taking process at the restaurants.
12. Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
13. Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe.
14. Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F & B.
15. Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS systems.
16. Work closely with the company Accountant to ensure accurate closing stock at the end of every month
17. Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
• Bachelor of Commerce or a bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting or similar major
• At least 3 years’ of experience as an F & B Cost Controller in a fast paced restaurant and hospitality environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have worked for a fast food chain restaurant before with an exceptional understanding of fast moving and perishable stock.
• Must have used a hospitality POS system before.
• Good analytics and reporting skills.
• Experience with Accounting System, POS Systems and cost and inventory systems.
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a high-level attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send only your CV to email@example.com indicating on the subject like ‘F&B Cost controller”. Please do not attach any certificates or recommendation letters during your application.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.