Front Office Agent
Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
• Promptly and efficiently manage the Contact Centre in bound calls and VIP hotline professionally. The jobholder will also be responsible for handling customer request/ enquiries from all the bank’s channels. Escalation and following up as necessary, in order to ensure that quality customer service is maintained at all times and compliance with the established service standards.
Key Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities
• Financial 10%
• Utilize the Contact Centre and CRM data base information for cross selling opportunities by identifying customer’s needs.
• Attending to all customer transfer recall requests urgently to avoid any financial losses arising from customer claims.
• Collecting all applicable service fees and charges as per the existing tariff guide
• Lead generation on all bank products
• Ensure effective management of all Contact Centre costs. (overtime, taxi)
Internal business processes 30%
• Work towards the transformation of the incident management unit to a fully-fledged one-stop point of contact for handling all modes of customer issues and enquiries with escalation and follow-up as necessary.
• Ensure proper controls, processes & procedures are adhered to at all time as per the laid down NCBA bank policies.
• Authorisations of Customers transactions to be done promptly as per the laid down procedures and TAT.
• Provide feedback to the business from customers on service, process and product improvement.
• Provide feedback on systems for further system development.
• Identify and manage/escalate risks at their level
• Analysing IT paradigm report to ensure all customer issuers are logged in CRM.
• Provide relevant information received through customer interactions, ensure all logged in CRM, collect meaningful data that gives analyses which will be used to raise the standard of service and decision making.
• Offer support to other units and especially attend to customers who require talking to ARMs when they are not available.
• Appropriately guide customer service and front line staff on how to handle issues and advise them appropriately on how to collect income and charges for statement and copies provided.
• Prevention of exposure to and impact of risks associated with frontline transactions.
• Participate in process improvement methods which are geared towards handling customer issues efficiently and contribute in amendment of processes and procedures where necessary.
• Offer First Contact resolution to customer’s issues that is key to customer satisfaction and retention
• Departmental audit to achieve a satisfactory rating
• Vet all customers as guided by the process to ensure no disclosure of customer’s information
• Supervision of Tellers including carrying out snap checks as necessary. Ensure quality of teller function services
• Ensure proper checks at all times before signing any bank instruments & instructions as mandated. All relevant approvals for all transactions are sought at all times as guided by policies.
Customer Experience 50%
• Managing inbound calls within Contact Centre in a friendly, supportive, efficient and professional manner and ensuring that the set KPI is exceeded.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times by managing the customer calls accordingly.
• Receive Phone Calls from the customers, create a phone Call Activity, convert it into a case, resolve most of the phone calls cases online, and assign it to Back office if it requires further investigation
• Champion and support set up of customers on IT channels for convenient transacting i.e Mobile resetting of pins, follow up for user activation and Internet banking Token management, memorable word reset, resetting of customer OTP, follow up to activate customer profiles and trouble shooting.
• Assist in sending out customer communication blasts after all the necessary approvals have been sought.
• Support in managing social media and Chat queries after hours
• Create and assign cases from the CRM queues to the Contact Centre Back Office team or to CRM users in other units after hours.
• Handling of all other customer Banking requests- e.g stop payments. After hours
• Efficiently and effectively forward customer requests which require transaction processing to the concerned departments after hours
• Capture all customers complaints and ensure they are timely logged in and updated in CRM
Learning and growth 10%
• Effectively utilize the learning and development modules and attend to courses relevant to the job holder
• Attend to all scheduled trainings
• Take responsibility to identify and be available for training and coaching opportunities
• Champion and support training of new staff within the unit
Ideal Job Specifications
• University degree with a 2nd Class honours degree.
• Mean KCSE grade of a B- (minus), with C+ (plus) in Maths and English
Desired work experience:
• Minimum 6 months’ experience handling customer calls in a busy contact centre.
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to all policies and frameworks in a structured organisational setting.
• Practical experience in use of relevant MS Office applications. Ability to use a CRM is desirable.
• Other professional qualifications in Customer Service Excellence will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.