Deadline of this Job:
08 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
• Handle visual, responsive implementation of features provided by our product team using Vue.JS
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
• Work on projects alongside frontend and backend engineers from inception through to production release and user acceptance.
• Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear, concise and timely manner.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, may consider self taught individuals with previous development experience.
• At least one years' experience in frontend development
• Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.