Deadline of this Job:
12 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
• Reviewing and performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
• Performing and reviewing ledger subledger reconciliations for all balance sheet items.
• Performing and reviewing inventory and tax reconciliations.
• Performing and reviewing reconciliations for bank & cash balances; debtors; suppliers; inventory and control accounts.
• Generating fixed asset register and fixed asset movement schedule which ties to the General Ledger.
• Assisting in instituting financial controls (including end of day, end of month procedures) that are aimed to ensure integrity of financial data capture and aide in the process for regular reconciliations.
• Analyzing financial data and trace discrepancies.
• Reviewing supporting documentation for accounting transactions.
• Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
• Ensuring precise data entry - conducting audits to review data accuracy
• Supporting budgeting and forecasting activities.
• Preparing management accounts including balance sheet and profit and loss statement and budget analysis.
• Assisting the team with accounting issues and queries.
• Supporting Monthly and Annual Close Processes..
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; CPA qualification; MBA/CFA a plus but not required
• Thorough knowledge of IFRS and experience with accounting and financial procedures
• Strong investigative and analytical skills; ability to identify errors
• Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information
• Ability to work to deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
• Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.