Jobs at:TechnoServe Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support peer-to-peer learning, mentorship, and coaching opportunities - Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania
• Support the PMs in three countries to design quarterly networking sessions in collaboration with local associations and women’s networks to foster connections between women business leaders in the agricultural processing industry
• Work with two women leaders per country (total 6) to facilitate peer-to-peer exchanges.
• Support the mentorship between women leaders and volunteer experts within Partners in Food Solutions, as needed.
• Support the AINFP internship program
• Support the recruitment of women bachelor’s and master’s students to find placement opportunities in industrial food processing businesses.
• Find creative ways to incorporate interns into networking and peer-to-peer learning activities
• Document lessons learned and profiles of women business leaders
• Work with the communications team to develop a series of learning products and profiles around women business leaders and interns
• Document lessons learned from networking, mentoring, and leadership course
• Draft, edit, and format deliverable materials, documents, and reports as needed and in collaboration with the Regional Communication Manager and program teams
AINFP Program Support
• Work with country teams to implement the GRD tool throughout its cycle; roll out, assess output, implement learnings and develop learning products.
• Provide support in monitoring and reporting on the implementation of the gender buy-in across the five countries
• Provide advice on appropriate gender-sensitive indicators in the donor report and support colleagues in the monitoring and reporting of programme results/outputs and objectives against agreed indicators
Required Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least two years of experience in gender & development, education or curriculum development, business management or networking design, communications, or other relevant fields
• Experience organizing events both in person and virtually, preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with networking or mentoring program a plus
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills; Speaks and writes clearly and effectively. Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately. Asks questions to clarify and exhibits interest in having two-way communication. Tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience.
• Good stakeholder management skills - Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
• Proven ability to work within limited time constraints in the preparation of high-quality documents
• Proficiency in English is required.
• Self-starter with a passion for learning and transformation
These include (but are not limited to):
• Concept design and work plan for each activity, with a work plan.
• Regular contribution to quarterly and annual reports
• Documentation/read out from networking events and other activities relevant to this position
• 3-5 learning products including but not limited to profiles of women businesses
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.