Jobs at:Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
• Learning programs through our Academies.
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
• All Heartist Program with exclusive discount card dedicated to Accor employees offering discounted rates for hotel stays, dining, travel, shopping and lot more!
• Career opportunities across a network of international brands in more than 5100 hotels across 110 countries
What you will be doing:
• Responsible analysing various transactions and prepares monthly, quarterly, or annual financial statements.
• Implement accounting procedures
• Analyse general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances, preparing financial statements and assessing internal controls, including risk assessments.
• Perform monthly balance sheet income statement changes in financial position/budget variance analysis, assist with the design of budgets for review by management, maintain fixed assets and schedules as well as supervise accounting staff.
Your experience and skills include:
• Knowledge in Accounting softwares (Micros, Opera and Sage)
• Previous experience of at least 4-5 solid years in the same role in the similar role
• Advance MS Excel skills
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA or ACCA certification is a plus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.