Graduate Trainee Engineering
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support various engineering operations in the farm including planning for scheduled maintenance for farm equipment and facilities, manage workshop processes and supervision of projects .
• You will ensure HSE procedures are followed during actualization of works
• You will ensure Phytosanitary rules and regulations are always adhered to
• You will prepare sketched and AutoCAD blueprints for construction projects, plant layout and irrigation networks
• You will support all processes for learning and exposure
• You will create and review standard operating procedures
• You will track uptime, MTTR, MTBF of equipment
• You will coordinate engineering staff throughout the production cycle
• You will lead root cause analyses to develop and implement preventive maintenance strategy
• You will prepare bill of quantities for materials needed for repairs and new projects.
• You will lead technical teams in capacity building based on skill matrix analysis
• Degree in Civil and structural engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Knowledge of AutoCAD
• Ability to analyse blueprints and drawings
• Strong knowledge of building and construction, machines and equipment.
• At least 1 year experience in handling construction and building works
• Must be a team player and works with minimum or no supervision
• Promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and ensure proper care, usage, and maintenance of equipment and tools assigned to the technicians
• Flexibility to attend on emergencies on short notice.
• Critical technical, professional, and personal capabilities
• Team player and good at time management
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills
• Good data analytics knowledge
• Display accountability, proactive behaviour, and strong attention to detail
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.