Grants And Contracts Analyst
Jobs at:International Potato Center
Deadline of this Job:
08 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Grants And Contracts Analyst
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Grants and Contracts Analyst.
The Position: The selected candidate will support effective coordination of SSA and Asia portfolio of awards (donor, prime, sub-recipient) by enhancing compliance with CIP and donors’ contractual stipulations. This position will be based in CIP’s Nairobi, Kenya office and will report directly to the Regional Grants and Contracts Manager.
• Support the review of sub-recipient (partner) award transactions and collaboration agreements, in collaboration with other functional areas such as Program, PMU, Finance, Legal/Intellectual Property, Administration and/or POD for internal clearance and approval.
• Contribute to change management of transactions that require modification to grant agreements, MoUs and SGAs.
• Support in maintaining up-to-date database and repository of SSA and Asia signed awards, project-related MoUs in OCS and/or Knowledge Management G&C public and internal sites and PMU Project sites in coordination with G&C System Officer.
• Drafting of compliance matrix for projects, as required; and participation in start-up meetings to identify actions related to project partners (due diligence, capacity building, etc.).
• Support the partner closeout process to make sure all deliverables have been submitted, partners have complied with the terms and conditions and files contain all necessary documents for archiving.
• Coordinate with Principal Investigators, PMU, and PBC to communicate relevant project information throughout the organization.
• Participate in project life cycle reviews and meetings.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Financial Management, or Operations or related field.
• At least 2 years of experience required in a similar position or 1 year in a similar position in CGIAR organizations, Research Centers, or Public International organizations.
• Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Knowledge in software solutions (ERP).
• Additional certification in Project Management is desirable.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Visit the following link: http://cipotato.org/open-vacancies/ and submit your cover letter and a full C.V. with your references. Screening of applications will begin on July 08, 2022, and will continue until the post is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This position WILL NOT have contact with children or vulnerable adults. Learn more about CIP by accessing our website at http://www.cipotato.org* *.CIP is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply. CIP does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, or training). CIP also does not concern itself with information on applicants’ bank accounts
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.