Jobs at:Amref Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
• Ensure effective management of the project grants by enhancing Sub grantee compliance with contractual stipulations and enforcing procedures that assure transparency in the grants processes
Education Qualifications and Specific Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or its equivalent.
• Professional qualification in CPA (section 2) or its equivalent.
• ICT proficient
• Three (3) years of relevant experience in managing CSOs granting process, capacity building and mentoring, risk and compliance management for CSOs with diverse institutional structures.
• Mentoring and Coaching
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analytical and attention to details
• Good organization, planning and coordination skills
• Team player
• Good listener
• High integrity and honesty
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Highly organized and ability to meet deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.