Jobs at:Amref Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, January 28, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ensure effective management of the project grants by enhancing Sub grantee compliance with contractual stipulations and enforcing procedures that assure transparency in the grants processes.
1. Participate in setting grant management policies, and developing and enforcing
2. procedures that assure transparency in the grants processes.
3. Assist in the preparation and follow up on timely release of the grants funds for approved
4. grants including quarterly disbursement.
5. Participate in the project’s grants accounting, reporting, compliance and risk management process.
6. Carry out grants specific database maintenance and reporting and upload relevant
7. reports in the Grants Management Information System (GMIS) in a timely manner.
8. Representation of Amref at key stakeholder forums
9. Development of budget and work plan
10. Review and finalize sub recipients budgets and work plans, prepare contracts/agreements and follow up on compliance.
1. Receive and review periodic grants reports for sub recipients, liquidate the eligible costs and take relevant action on the expenses rendered ineligible.
2. Provide timely feedback to sub recipients on grants performance.
3. Handle correspondences and matters in regard to grant management in consultation with the project team.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or its equivalent.
2. Professional qualification in CPA (section 2) or its equivalent.
Three (3) years of relevant experience in managing CSOs granting process, capacity building and mentoring, risk and compliance management for CSOs with diverse institutional structures.
Skills and Competences
1. Mentoring and Coaching
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Analytical and attention to details
4. Good organization, planning and coordination skills
5. High integrity and honesty
Deadline for submission: 31st January 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.