Grants & Compliance Officer
Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
26 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Grants & Compliance Officer, AMURT, (REF: G&C OFFICER/12/2022)
• AMURT seeks to recruit a Grants &Compliance officer under -Tujitegemee program which is a five-year program under Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) funded by USAID PEPFAR to implement OVC & DREAMS Programs in Mombasa and Kilifi counties. The program is currently in year 3 of implementation.
• The grants and compliance officer will report to the Grants and Compliance Manager and will be responsible for providing the day to-day supervision, guidance, and monitoring of all grant funds and Tujitegemee activities. This position will work with the finance team and Projects team and will additionally support capacity-building for sub-grantees and other partner.
Required Professional Experience
• University degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related field
• Certified Public Accountant (CPAK), Certified Financial analyst (CFA) or ACCA or any other relevant certification.
• Proven working experience of at least 5 years in managing sub-grants and donor funding in NGOs with knowledge of project cycle management.
• Experience supporting large donor funded project is an advantage.
• Working knowledge of business management.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial statements, audits, and other documentation presented in a proposal or in support of an award.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle the pressure.
• High ethical standards.
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
External: Representatives of the GOK, other consortium members, LIPs, other stakeholders including service providers.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 22nd December 2022 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Interview will be done on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
• “AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safeguarding.”
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.