Jobs at:RTI International
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• RTI International is a nonprofit organization headquartered in the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina that provides research and technical services.
• Responsible for day-to-day administration of partners engaged through grant or other contractual mechanisms per RTI policies and procedures, encompassing the solicitation phase through closure.
• Provide capacity building training to local organization including guidance on rules and regulations applicable to assistance instruments and program reporting and/or coordinate technical training with appropriate team members
• Carry out the monitoring plan and conduct site visits to ensure that grantees are compliant with award specific requirements and applicable USAID regulations and on track with milestones deliverables
• Maintain grant files including records on monitoring and evaluation and other quality control activities (financial, programmatic, proof of performance)
• Work with communications team to ensure there are photos and other media content to report on success stories and other updates from youth groups.
• Review and process grantee invoices for compliance and coordination with technical teams for performance measurement
• Close-out completed grants and ensure audit trail for all necessary grant documentation
• Track all deliverables, ensuring grantees stay up to date on their work, troubleshoot problems as they arise, and keep management apprised of the status of all youth grants.
• Master’s degree and 9 years of relevant experience in grants management/administration and international development projects, or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, International Relations, or related field with 12 years of relevant experience.
skills & abilities
• A proven ability to work collaboratively with youth and/or institutional partners and experience implementing grant activities designed
• At least 8 years relevant experience in USAID grants management/administration and international development projects in Kenya or East Africa
• Strong background in management and administration, finance, compliance, and accounting is highly desirable
• Demonstrated experience providing training and developing capacity building/sustainability plans for local organizations
• Solid knowledge of USAID and USG assistance-related regulations (2CFR200, 22 CFR 228, ADS 303, ADS 591)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Fluency in English (both oral and written)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.