Grants Officer (Finance)
Jobs at:Thomson Reuters
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, June 15 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About The Role
As a Grants Officer at the Thomson Reuters Foundation, you will:
• Responsible for monitoring budget management and financial management of implementing partners.
• Proactively liaise with partners ensuring on the delivery of correct and timely financial reporting schedule
• Support the Program Manager and implementing partners with structuring and verifying funding requests
• Support the Programs Team with the Accounts Payable process to ensure timely disbursement of funds to partners.
• Support the Program Manager and Senior Program Accountant with donor audit process
• Provide additional oversight and support to partners conducting high value/high impact procurement processes.
• Maintain Accounts Receivable records for all partners and reconcile to SAP balances monthly
• Support the improvement of financial tools and guides used in partner financial monitoring and reporting
• Provide technical guidance and training to partners for the purpose of using TRF templates and following guidelines
• Provide technical support to Program Team’s carrying out due diligence checks on potential implementing partner organisations
• Uphold TRF policies and procedures in relation to Fraud and Corruption and Whistleblowing
To be considered for the Grants Officer at the Thomson Reuters Foundation, you will have:
• Training to be an accountant/CPA
• Previous roles in charitable (INGO) sector working as part of a finance team
• Project accounting experience
• Excellent communicator and have strong analytical and people skills.
• Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a remote team both collaboratively and independently
• Excellent attention to detail thorough approach to work
• Working knowledge of SAP or similar accounting software would be beneficial
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Thomson Reuters on careers.thomsonreuters.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.