Jobs at:LVCT Health
Deadline of this Job:
07 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Participate in the evaluation of potential sub-recipients’ proposals and conduct the pre-award and risk assessments for all potential partners ensuring adequate documentation of this process.
• Support sub-recipients in the development of budgets and work plans. Prepare sub-awards amendments and contracts modifications
• Ensure compliance with financial and administrative requirements, regulations, and policies of LVCT Health and the respective donors.
• Provide ongoing support to sub-recipients to improve their administrative performance, build their operational capacity, and reduce the risk to the project and LVCT Health
• Provide assistance to the sub-recipients in understanding the terms and conditions of the award and facilitate or provide any necessary training/mentoring.
• Report all compliance findings to the Grants Manager and assist in the development of possible solutions.
• Review monthly financial reports and cash requests and monitor actual expenditures against budgets/ceilings, documenting material variances and working closely with the partners to minimize deviations from planned spending.
• Ensure that all the expenditures reported by sub-awardees meet the allowability criteria prior to being charged to the award; document, disseminate and follow up on disallowed expenses.
• Monitor deadlines and ensure final deliverables from grantees conform to LVCT Health requirements. Work with the Sub-awardees to build their capacity to prepare and submit accurate financial reports.
• Provide ongoing assistance in reviewing sub awardees financial and accounting policies and procedures and also their internal control system.
• Convene grant review meetings with the Sub-grantees
• Provide relevant financial information for decision making to the sub-awardees and technical teams in order to facilitate proper program implementation.
• Ensure the cash disbursement tracking schedule is updated and circulated in a timely manner, liaising with the finance team to minimize delays in partner funds disbursement
• After projects are completed, support closeout grants in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance.
• Minimum of CPA finalist
• 3 years of experience in as similar position in a donor funded organization. Experience in USG rules & regulations
• Well-developed Interpersonal skills
• High integrity, honesty, initiative and team-player Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to work under tight deadlines.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.