Group FP&A Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Group FP&A Analyst
About the Role
The Group FP&A Analyst’s main purpose is to offer analysis and interpretation of consolidated Group results for BPM purposes. The role works closely with Market teams, Group Strategy, Investors Relations, Global Performance and Reward, Financial and Group Reporting Functions within the organisation. It drives the monthly Group BPM cycle, by crafting and enhancing analyses for Executive presentations with high quality insights and recommendations.
The role leads regular (monthly/bi-annual) BPM related activities and drives the Annual Operational Plan process, by coordinating peers and working closely with Markets and Group FP&A Senior Managers. It leads the design and implementation of the simplification and standardization initiative within Group FP&A. The role also supports the Executive reward and bonus processes, by creating models on incentive plans for senior leaders.
• BSC or MSC degree in Economic/Finance/Accounting
• 3-5 years of experience, ideally within FMCG environment
• Commercial background is an advantage
• Excellent business English knowledge
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Advanced usage of Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to manage workload and deliver high quality output
• Good communication and business partnering skills with senior stakeholders
• Ability to work and lead under time pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.