Group Finance Analyst
Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
30 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Valuation of current operations.
• Consolidated forecasting for the Group.
• Business plans and financial modelling of new business opportunities.
• Due diligence on new investments.
• Engagement with investors for debt and equity funding.
• Other performances data and KPI analysis for operations.
• Shareholder reporting.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Certified Public Accounting or ACCA Finalist.
• CFA certification.
• Highly computer literate.
• Previous experience in agriculture is an added advantage.
• Self-confident and conscientious.
• Good analytical and written skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise.
• Able to act independently and take responsibility.
• Highly organised.
• Sound integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.