Group Finance Manager
Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Support the Group Managing Director and provide strategic recommendations.
• Report in a timely manner to the Managing Director and to the HQ Finance team regarding all new relevant points in terms of profitability, activity performance, cash flow, Budget
• Ensure full compliance with the HQ and responsible for Financial Reporting to the Group according standard template.
• Follow-up on audits-Statutory and Consolidation.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of accounts.
• Excellent IFRS knowledge for Group reporting.
• Monitor business and financial performance. Prepare forecasts and implement KPI alerts on liquidity, profitability, performance and solvency.
• Analyse and benchmark margins per activity.
• Manage local financial issues and conduct diversified ad-hoc analysis (impairment, working capital improvement, productivity optimization).
• Develop and maintain the Credit Management Policy in the region.
• Process credit evaluations and minimize credit days and old overdue.
• Manage the Cash Management and treasury process including the optimization of cash flow, bank relationships and currency exposure.
• Weekly Cash flow reporting.
• Optimize VAT and tax structure with responsibilities of adherence to international Transfer Pricing guidelines working closely with the MSC Group Tax Officer.
• Establish and maintain an appropriate internal control environment with cost reduction driven in all areas.
• Identify revenues optimization and bring creativity in developing new local stream revenues.
• Ensure adequate procurement processes are in place.
• Drive and ensure on time implementation of Finance IT solutions by leading a technical team and improving the exchange between Finance an IT departments.
• Lead and develop the Finance Team.
• Master in Management / Finance Degree.
• 8 -12 years of experience in Financial Management / Financial Controlling / Audit / Business Analysis & Development.
• Knowledge of SAP is required.
• Strong experience in the role in particular in international environment and logistic and preferably with branches located abroad.
• Knowledge of Navision is a plus.
• Experience in Financial Statement (IFRS).
• Previous experience in team management.
• Knowledge in accounting, IFRS required.
• Detail-oriented Manager and has strong leading abilities and a quantitative background.
• Communication skills, team spirit.
• Business acumen and hands-on.
• Sense of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Adaptability and curiosity.
• Drive continuous improvement.
• Experience in an international environment and logistics is a plus
• Strong analytical skills and Attention to details.
• Experience in a matrix environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Group Finance Manager – Logistics) to email@example.com before 24th March 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.