Group Manager - Branding/Designing/Advt./Digital Marketing
Jobs at:Mediheal Group of Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mediheal Hospitals a group of tertiary care centres(Nairobi, Eldoret, Nakuru & Kigall) with over 450 beds, 6 MRI machines and 8 CT Scan among other advanced equipment with world-class lab, offering state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic services with 20 modern specialty-specific modular Operation Theatres. 100 plus dialysis beds. Dedicated critical care team with 100 plus ICU beds. Driven by a strong interdisciplinary collaboration, the teams of accomplished medical experts deliver personalized and exemplary patient care across more than 25 specialties and subspecialties like Advanced Neurosurgery, Joint Replacement and Reconstruction, Transplant Medicine (Liver/Kidney), Non-invasive pain management, Assisted Reproductive Technology (IVF), Medical/Surgical Oncology, apart from common specialties like Dental, Opthal leveraging the most advanced evidence-based medicine and cutting-edge technology.
We are looking forward for experienced professional for the following position in our Mediheal Hospital, Nairobi.
JOB TITLE: Group Manager - Branding/Designing/Advt./Digital Marketing
REPORTING TO: Group Vice President - International Marketing
AGE: 30 to 40 Years
• Master/Graduation in any Discipline
• Proficiency in Computer is must
• Degree from Aboard will be added advantage
• 7t years of experience in branding/Digital Marketing.
• Experience in Hospital Will Be Added Advantage.
INTERNAL INTERFACE: Respective department coordinators, Doctors
EXTERNAL INTERFACE: Patients and Patient parties, New paper agencies, TV agendes .
• To Build our Brand and rise Brand Awareness
• To Develop implement track and optimize digital
marketing Campaigns across all digital channels.
• To uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns
• To attract customer and improve customer experience
• Planning Digital Marketing Campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Design build and maintain our social media presence Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
• Shape and communicate our vision & mission
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals(RolandKPIS)
• Identify Trends and insights and optimize pendant performance based the insights Brainstorm lead wand creative growth strategies Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaboratewithinternalteamstocreatelandingpagesandoptimizeuserexperience Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies.
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Proven Working Experience in Branding/Designing & Advt./Digital Marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage. Inform And motivate
• Experience Optimising Landing pages and user tunnels
• Experience with A/Band multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytic stoolil eg Google Analytics, Netin sight, Omniture, Web Trends)
• Working Knowledge Of Ad Serving Tools Le 8.,DART Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad Words campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices 0nline marketing and measurement
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Eligible candidates are requested to email their CV and copies of their certificates mentioning positions applied in subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com before 17th February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview at Mediheal Hospital, Parklands, Nairobi.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.