HR Site Supervisor
Jobs at:Peoplelink Consultants Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
job role: To ensure completeness and accuracy of the day-to-day human resource functions for our outsourcing client and ensure that workers are effectively managed to attain efficiency while increasing productivity for our client.
• Diploma in Human Resource or its equivalent
• Knowledge of the Kenyan Labour Laws.
• Good supervision and management skills
• Good communication skills (both written and oral)
Duties and responsibilities
• Assisting in the recruitment and separation of staff.
• Responsible for induction and orientation of new employees.
• Addressing any staff concerns and queries to the relevant person via the right channels.
• Monitor on clocking/attendance of all the seconded employees. Report cases of absenteeism or work abandonment.
• Acting as the liaison between the client and Peoplelink as far is effective workers management is concerned
• Ensure uniforms and PPE’s are worn at all time.
• Handle disciplinary cases as per the set disciplinary procedures.
• Manage offs and leave days by employing appropriate Rota system.
• Liaising with Clients representatives and Peoplelink management to escalate issues when they arise.
• Ensuring that office common sense due care is adhered to- these include; good grooming, cleanliness of shop floor, kitchen area, toilets and lines, as well as avoidance of unnecessary interruptions like excessive phone usage.
• Handle accidents and ensure due process is followed in reporting the occurrences.
Salary range: Ksh.17,000 -Ksh.25,000
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.