Head ,Treasurer Capital Management
Jobs at:Standard Bank Group
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 28 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Coach/mentor individuals or intentionally transfer knowledge to individuals on the job to mature their professional skills and careers.
• Adherence to policies especially in relation to expense and asset authorization.
• Coach top managers in the area on people management techniques and approaches. Motivate senior managers in the area to set the example on living the values and recognition.
• Manage the Performance Management process of reportees from Goal setting, Personal development planning, continuous performance monitoring and formal evaluation and appraisal of annual performance contract.
• Ensure accurate financial information for companies and funds under management.
• Direct and monitor adherence to sound financial control principles.
• Review and approve succession plans for key roles in the area. Support the Talent Review process and approve nominations for the area.
• Participate in departmental goal and performance rating quality review (moderation) processes and annual performance based REM (Bonus award allocation) moderation process for the department.
• Provide input into people strategy for the area with a focus on talent management, resourcing, development and retention.
• Review headcount plans and reallocate resources between units if needed.
• Create workforce plans (organisational structure) for the area to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
• Ensure staff motivation and professionalism among departmental members.
• Type of Qualification: Post Graduate Degree
• Field of Study: Finance and Accounting
• Other Minimum Qualifications, certifications or professional memberships
• Treasury Certification e.g. ACI or ACT.
• Treasury Capital Management
• Finance & Value Management
• Minimum 10 years post qualification experience which should include at least 8 years financial sector experience and 4 years at Senior Management Level in a major Financial Institution.
• Challenging Ideas
• Convincing People
• Developing Expertise
• Developing Strategies
• Directing People
• Embracing Change
• Exploring Possibilities
• Generating Ideas
• Meeting Timescales
• Providing Insights
• Team Working
• Upholding Standards
• Capital Markets
• Economic Analysis
• Investment Analysis
• Liquidity Management
• Product Knowledge (Trading, Transacting)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.