Head Compliance & Anti- Money Laundering
Deadline of this Job:
18 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To develop tactical strategy and delivery plans, formulate associated practice/s and to ensure operational implementation and adaption i.t.o. compliance management methodology, governance and delivery objectives.
Education and Experience Required
• Business Degree with Commerce and/or legal concentration or related field
• Professional qualification /Diploma Level in Compliance a must.
• 7 plus years of compliance experience at senior management level
• 5 years plus in banking and life insurance experience
Knowledge & Skills: (Minimum of 6)
• Deep understanding of the relevant business unit/product house/channel.
• Reasonably understands the legislative and regulatory landscape and requirements imposed by the regulators
• Able to analyse, interpret and advise on regulation and legislation.
• Engages regulators and industry groups proactively and constructively on compliance and regulatory matters
• Understands the core principles of an effective compliance function.
• Understands and is able to implement Compliance governance.
Deciding and initiating action:
• Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks;
• Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people;
• Takes initiative, acts with confidence, and works under own direction;
• Initiates and generates activity
Persuading and influencing:
• Makes a strong personal impression on others;
• Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating;
• Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others;
Role profile not received: Please contact your People Function business partner | : | : | : | : | : | : | :
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
0:00 / 1:50
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.