Head of AML/CFT – (AML/CFT Risk Framework /Governance & Testing / Regulatory Requirements
Jobs at:CA Global
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Head of AML/CFT shall support the Group Director, CFCC by working with other Risk and the business leaders to manage the strategy and execution of the Group’s AML/CFT risk framework. The role supports the effective management of AML/CFT related risks in the Group and provide pro-active, accurate and timely advice on AML/CFT compliance to enable all subsidiaries operate in accordance with regulatory requirements, global best practice, and applicable Group standards. The role requires good knowledge of AML/CFT risk frameworks, the potential sources of AML/CFT risk and will work with other leaders in the first and second lines of defense to identify, assess, monitor, and address such activities.
• Support the Group Director, CFCC to implement and maintain effective Group AML/CFT risk framework and provide strategic direction in how it is managed.
• Work with the Head of CFCC Risk Assessment, Governance & Testing, as well as other relevant Group stakeholders, to the identify, control, and assess AML/CFT risk in the Group.
• Deliver advice to stakeholders and manage CDD, transaction monitoring and other related second line processes to ensure that AML/CFT requirements are fully understood and met on an ongoing basis in all business activities and in line with Group risk appetite.
• Drive effectiveness of the Group AML/CFT Risk Framework by incorporating effective and practical advice into sound early-stage second line challenge.
• Support the rollout and implementation of effective AML/CFT training across the Group.
• Assist with the timely identification of opportunities to enhance the management and oversight of AML/CFT risk, and ensuring appropriate action is taken by relevant parties to deliver improvements.
• Work with relevant stakeholders in the Group to ensure that the required controls to mitigate sanctions risk are embedded into new products and initiatives that are developed within the Group.
• Implement a process that identifies and manages potential AML/CFT risk from regulatory and geo-political changes and provide assurance that changes have been effectively embedded relevant FCR business processes.
• Develop and implement strategies to broaden internal and external networks and keep up to date with regulatory requirements and industry best practice to continuously improve the effectiveness of Group AML/CFT risk management.
• Requires 12+ years of professional experience and 5+ years of management experience.
• No less than 9 years of compliance management experience, with significant portion in AML/CFT within a large international bank.
• Strong understanding of AML/CFT Compliance and requirements within the banking industry.
• Deep experience in leveraging analytics and technology solutions to manage AML/CFT related risks.
• Critical thinking skills to understand and analyze complex problems.
• Effective communicator with strong writing and verbal abilities to communicate across all levels of the Group.
• Ability to develop strong relationships and collaborate with senior business and function leaders to influence change.
• Proven focus on deliverables, organized, and ability to manage multiple high priority deliverables.
• Self-starter, highly organized, and detailed-oriented.
• Strategic and critical thinking and the ability to concisely convey complex regulatory concepts and possible solution sets.
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
• Exercise high level of discretion and confidentiality due to the sensitive nature of the scope of work.
• Extremely detail oriented with ability to elevate details into strategies.
Master’s degree plus relevant professional qualifications such as CAMS, ICA.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 108
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.