Head of Advisory
Jobs at:KCB Bank Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
01 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Head of Advisory
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the strategic leadership and Management of the Advisory unit, by offering customer solutions and maximizing shareholder value. This role will carry the responsibility for deal sourcing, deal execution, partnership within group functions, relationship management and market development.
• Strategic Growth: Work with MD, to originate debt capital markets transactions in Kenya and across the East African region.
• Market Development: Drive the expansion of the investment banking business by identifying and developing new areas of growth.
• Partnership Management: In conjunction with the corporate banking team leverage off the bank’s customer base to originate debt capital markets mandates.
• Develop innovative debt financing structures that are responsive to customers’ needs.
• Excellence execution: Lead and coordinate execution of transactions through all stages from inception to close.
• People Management: Develop and grow a high functioning investment banking team with deep capacity to execute debt capital markets transactions.
• Stakeholder Management: Develop and Manage the relationships with market regulatory authorities and other stakeholders for debt capital markets transactions.
• Compliance: Monitor workflow activities to ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures across the sales and business development channels. Ensure procedures, TATs, SLAs and audit items are maintained/ closed within deadlines.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Accounting or any related or numeracy focused field.
• At least 8 years managerial experience in investment banking and or structured \corporate finance, with at least 5 years’ experience in Financial Modelling & Credit Analysis and 2 years’ experience leading a team
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.