Head of Commercial and Corporate Affairs
Jobs at:Nzoia Water Services Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Head of Commercial and Corporate Affairs
Competencies and Critical Success Factors
Working with Others:
• Team working: Recognizes and develops opportunities for team working at cross organizational level, driving improvements to the teams’ outputs/service and developing colleagues within the teams
• Customer Focus: Anticipates the needs of customers, seeking evidence of demand from the market(s) and from stakeholders. Seeks out and manages long-term relationships with stakeholders, develops strategic
• initiatives to ensure the delivery of a quality and valued service.
• Communicating and influencing: Communicates and negotiates effectively with a range of stakeholders on complex matters that have future implications for the success of the organisation.
• Alert to internal and external dynamics of the organisation. Incorporates wider political factors into influencing strategy
• Making informed decisions: Identifies areas for development by reviewing current trends and data. Develops products, policy and strategy for the future. outputs/service and developing colleagues within the teams
• Organisation Delivery: Adopts a long-term view and plans resources accordingly. Develops local strategy in support of the Strategic Plan and develops resourcing models to underpin implementation
• Adaptability: Instigates and leads programmes of change, working in close collaboration with colleagues. Identifies resource implications of strategic developments and manages them accordingly
Focusing on the Future
• Entrepreneurship and Commercial Focus: Keeps up to date with the factors influencing the commercial context of the organisation and actively seeks out opportunities for income generation, commercialPage 3 of 9 exploitation, and to ensure the organisation retains a competitive edge within the sector
• Creativity and Innovation: Develops and implements new concepts, models, approaches to practice and products that have a significant impact on the longer-term success of the organisation. Drives strategic thinking.
• Leading and Coaching: Takes responsibility for strategic developments sets standards and direction. Takes responsibility for developing talent and succession planning. Is a role model for others. Communication /Contacts
• The Managing Director for instructions and guidance. Other Heads of Departments
• With departmental support staff by allocating duties and responsibilities to them and supervising their work performance
• All employees of the Organisation
Academic/ professional Qualifications/ Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, strategic management or any other Business-Related Field from a recognized institution; Masters in the relevant field is an added advantage CPA (K), ACCA or relevant professional qualifications
• Membership with the relevant professional body and in good standing Seven (7) years relevant working experience with at least three (3) years in a Senior Management position
• Management course lasting four weeks is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, National Identification card/Passport and any other relevant testimonials in HARD COPY, sealed envelopes marked with Reference Number and the position applied, by 13th October 2022 and addressed as shown below.
Or may be deposited at Nzoia Water Services Company Limited Head Office – Webuye, opposite former Pan Paper Mills, Next to Masinde Muliro University (Webuye Branch) along Webuye – Eldoret/Bungoma road.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide the following documents during the interview; Certificate of good conduct, HELB clearance certificate, CRB clearance, Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA and EACC clearance.
Nzoia Water Services Company Ltd
P.O. Box 1010- 50205
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.