Head of Credit
Jobs at:Avenue Healthcare
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To efficiently manage the credit team to ensure that they maintain the Group’s Debt portfolio at a reasonable minimum and that payments due to the Avenue Group are effected and collected on time.
• Effective supervision and management of the Accounts Receivables team
• Ensure effective Debt collection from Insurance & Direct Credit Companies as per agreed contract terms
• Timely preparation of monthly debtor’s report including monthly collections, aging analysis, DSOs, collections rates, accurate commentaries.
• Ensure that client statements are sent out by 5th of Every month.
• Timely &correct receipting& allocation of payments
• Propose credit notes to be passed for approval by CFO/FC.
• Recommend suspension or withdrawal of facilities to companies where appropriate and obtain approvals for facility suspension/withdrawal from the CFO.
• Regularly review and refer all inactive debtors above 60 days to approved external debt collectors.
• Timely reconciliations of all Insurance & Direct Credit Companies
• Attainment of set DSOs for all Insurance & Direct Credit Companies.
• Timely collection of all staff credit accounts and suspension of accounts where staff are non-compliant
• Ensure the Debtors database is timely and accurately updated.
• Liaising with external debt collectors and preparing payable debtor commission reports.
• Develop and motivate a cohesive, efficient & effective Accounts Receivable Team
• Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
• 5 years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Application documents (CV and Certificates) must be emailed to email@example.com with the job position you are applying for as the subject of the email by 15th July 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.