Head of Finance Operations
Jobs at:Liquid Intelligent Technologies
Deadline of this Job:
29 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for the core operational functions of the Finance department including expense and revenue recognition, collection, payments, end month closure and financial statement. Ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership in financial operational areas
• Undergraduate Finance or Accounting Degree
• 7 years' experience in a Senior Finance role, 4 of which are in the Telecom Industry. Working knowledge of Fixed Asset Management, Working Capital Management, Accounts Payable, Revenue Collection and Cash flow Management
• Advise on the implementation and review of debtors’ policies including reviews of outstanding debt policy, approval of write offs and credit notes. Approval of onboarding of new customers Review debtors reports. Establish relationships with key customers to ensure smooth management.
• Provide cash flow projections.
• Review and approve all suppliers’ reconciliations, payment vouchers. Review monthly inventory reports, audit stock takes.
• Review and ensure correct receipting of all purchase orders in the system.
• Review and approve all accounts payable schedules and payments and act as escalation point for suppliers’ queries.
• Schedules payments to suppliers and contractors in line with company policy.
• Prepare investment/business case cashflow plans.
• Consolidate the weekly East Africa Region Working Capital File and advice the CFO on the appropriate payment cycles. Implment fixed asset policies.
• Review and approve depreciation schedules and approve disposal and purchase entries of fixed assets.
• Consolidate monthly EAR Capex report.
• Review and approve the work in progress report and ensure that all items in work in progress are capitalized on a timely basis. Review and approve the Capex purchase and Acquisition file. Organize for interim and final audits and respond to audit queries.
• In charge of end month processes.
• Ensure completeness of financial statements. Provide commentary on monthly performance. Approve and sign balance sheet schedules.
• Update and maintain Lease Register.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.