Head of Finance Shared Services
Deadline of this Job:
20 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role provides overall financial management, business analysis and reporting across the group.
• Finance Business Partner to the Group Functions and Business Segments for all aspects of the finance processes and strategies.
• Responsible for the preparation of statutory annual reports, monthly management accounts, board reports and group consolidated financial statements; including working with internal and external auditors.
• Tracking underlying business drivers, detailed analysis and insights on the Group financial performance.
• Provide finance support to the Group Functions and ensuring implementation of approved initiatives.
• Development, implementation and ensuring compliance to group wide financial policies and procedures.
• Ensuring that group complies with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
• Development of Budgets and forecasts for the Holding Company and consolidation of group forecasts.
• Forecast and manage the accounting for cash flows and ensure strict compliance to the Group Credit Policy in the Holding company.
• Responsible for the implementation of the Group’s Transfer pricing policy.
• Ongoing process review and improvements for increased efficiencies and risk mitigation.
• Support the implementation of group strategy with financial expertise and know-how.
• Support intra-group transitions and reconciliation.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures:
• Finance Business Support partner for the Group functions.
• Compliance to regulations and internal policies.
• Detailed review, analysis and monitoring of Group wide key business drivers.
• Maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Drive resolution of Legacy projects and manage Finance projects.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
• Masters in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline as an added advantage.
• Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or Related Discipline.
• Professional accounting qualification such as CPAK or ACCA.
• At least 7 – 10 years of experience in a similar position, 3 – 4 years of which should be in a managerial position.
• Membership of accounting professional body.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
• Good financial modelling and presentation skills are a prerequisite.
• Management accounting.
• Tax management.
• Budgetary and accounting systems and processes.
• International reporting standards.
• Stakeholder Management.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.