Head of Finance
Jobs at:Action Aid
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Head of Finance
This is a great opportunity for a Finance professional and senior manager who wants to help people harness their own power to achieve a feminist, just, green transition in the 45 countries where ActionAid works.
You will be responsible for leading the finance team within the Global Secretariat and the finance community throughout the Federation. You will be responsible for all finance activities within the Global Secretariat (GS) and Country Programmes and have oversight of all finance activities within the Federation.
Who we're looking for:
• With substantial experience in in a similar role preferably in a multi-country setting, you should also have demonstratable experience in the areas of tackling highly complex accounting entry and reporting, preferably in relation to historical errors or audit qualifications; excellent relationships and collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders; the ability to create a strong vision for the team and inspire others to greater performance, professional standards, and results; experience with automated general ledger systems and integrated accounting system implementation experience a plus and experience in a management position with a proven ability to lead a department of significant scale and complexity, and experience of managing organisational development and change.
• You’re a collaborative and courageous leader who exemplifies our feminist leadership and safeguarding approach, including self-awareness, self-care and caring for others, dismantling bias, responsible & transparent use of power, respectful feedback, and zero tolerance for discrimination or abuse.
• You’re used to working magic with a limited set of resources through your creative ideas, drive for results and ability to galvanise commitment from both internal and external stakeholders.
• You should have a highly developed capacity to achieve organisational alignment through enabling systems and communication, prioritisation and problem solving.
• You should have proven ability to build high performing and multi-located teams through a commitment to delegation and empowerment, clarity of individual responsibilities and their related areas of personal or collective accountability.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.