Head of Sales
Jobs at:Little Cab
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Little Cab started operations in Kenya in 2016 with backing from Safaricom, Kenya’s biggest telecoms operator. Its entry into the local online taxi-hailing space sparked off a price war that marked it against Uber and Taxify, both of which have a strong following in the East African country.
Little is looking for a Head of Sales to join our team as we seek to grow our corporate portfolio over the coming months. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the market and people management to succeed in this role. .
• Deliver growth and sales numbers by successfully managing individual and remote sales representatives from different countries.
• Creating a strong potential sales pipeline to secure customer onboarding in all markets.
• Able to create a strong account management process to get regular feedback from the customer to grow.
• Able to present, project and conclude strategies that are also well-executed to bring the outcomes.
• Know-how and push the strong lead generation process and create recurring sales.
• Coaching, recruitment, and performance monitoring of sales representatives & third party sales agents.
• Able to run different product portfolios and targeted revenue Month on Month.
• Able to run and grow the fully digital sales process from lead generation to contract.
• Precise in reporting and displaying the sales, revenue, and expenses statements along with projected numbers for the present and up-coming months.
• Identify opportunities for new partnerships, new products, and new markets and drive sales in all the markets.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Previous experience as a successful Sr. sales Manager with at least 6 years.
• A strong history of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise, especially in corporate sales.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close and signing of the contracts.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.