Head of Strategic Partnerships & Grants
Jobs at:Light for the World
Deadline of this Job:
04 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• You develop and drive our strategy on restricted programme funding, including acquisition and grant management, through strong collaboration and alignment with our country offices and other teams.
• You develop and foster strategic partnerships with international institutions, foundations, like-minded organizations etc. and strengthen our reputation as an expert development organization and trustworthy partner.
• You ensure the efficiency of the acquisition and implementation of restricted programme funding, leverage best practice and work on process improvement in this area.
• You are responsible for activity and financial planning, budgets as well as reporting for the Strategic Partnerships and Grants unit.
• You steer through setting targets and priorities for your area and you advise the International Director on strategic measures related to programme funding.
• You lead three team leaders through coaching and mentoring.
• You enable their professional growth, performance and efficiency and support them whenever necessary. You represent Light for the World at relevant meetings and conferences.
• You bring several years of leadership experience (min. 5 years), ideally you have managed leaders and have experience with leading teams remotely.
• You have experience in developing partnerships, resource mobilization, business development, handling investments or similar areas, ideally in the INGO sector.
• You lead by example, enjoy empowering others and are a solution oriented, reflected and proactive person who shares our organizational values of respect, accountability, inclusion and learning.
• You bring excellent English skills, other languages, e.g. French, German or Portuguese are an asset.
• You bring good knowledge of Excel and accurate working with financial figures.
• You are passionate about inclusive development cooperation, Light for the World‘s mandate area and are eager and willing to broaden your knowledge in related topics.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.