Head of Treasury
Jobs at:Rose Avenue Group
Deadline of this Job:
02 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
• Coordinate and direct budget preparation, financial forecasting, and reporting of variances
• Plan, manage and report on the cash flow, accounts receivables and accounts payables
• Maintain adequate liquidity for the business at all times and manage liquidity and credit risk
• Evaluate business cash requirements and oversee investments of excess funds, where possible
• Debt Management, including debt obligations, draw-downs and disbursements
• Manage project budgets including financing and payment of project obligations.
• Take responsibility for cash management procedures
• Bank accounts management i.e. oversee all incoming and outgoing banking transactions
• Responsible for the Financial Risk Management
• Support in development of financing and financial planning strategies
• Strengthen internal controls through clear documentation of business processes and accounting policies
• Maintain positive working relationships with financial partners/institutions
• Managing, leading and developing the finance team
• Provide timely response to matters arising from stakeholders including the Board, CEO, and other executive management members.
• Minimum undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant discipline is required.
• Certified Public Accountant CPA(K) with active membership in a relevant professional association is required.
• Sound knowledge of financial regulations and legal requirements.
• At least 8 years of progressive work experience leading to senior management with at least 3 years as a Senior Treasurer or equivalent, in a busy finance department.
• Ability to visualize all aspects of business finances from large scale to minor details.
• A high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in ERP financial systems and Microsoft Office.
• High detail-orientation.
• High levels of ethics and integrity.
• Highly developed organizational, communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.