Vacancy title: Head: ROA Finance & Reporting Platforms[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
01 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Transformation of Finance & operations in RoA is strategic objective for the group and one of the key initiatives to achieve this is the implementation a common finance and operations platform for all entities within RoA. The Group made a decision to roll out of D365 Finance and operations to meet this objective. In addition, to ensure adequate and cost effective post implementation support and continuous improvement, the Group embarked on the setup of the RoA Centre of Excellence for D365 Finance and Reporting Platforms to house the technical and operational competence required for the finance and reporting systems.
This role is will lead the CoE and will be responsible for the technical design, leadership, development, implementation and management of Dynamics 365 Finance System, Integrations, Datawarehouse and reporting and the related technologies supporting the RoA Finance operations and Reporting.
Technical design leadership of the D365 solution
• Development of the technical design form the D365 and related solutions,
• Oversight over the execution of the agreed design and include the integrations to core systems supporting the core systems
• Standardization of technologies in use in the ecosystem in line with the OML strategy
Technical maintenance of the system – this includes optimization, performance management, integration with other systems. The COE lead will be responsible for:
• Define the services to be provided and communicating the same to all users of the finance ecosystem
• Provision of service support for all users of the finance ecosystem within the defined service standards.
Delivery of the continuous improvement programs related to the finance ecosystem including:
• Deployment of tools and process to enable
• Process standardizations and improvements
• Automations and improvements through introduction of innovative tools.
• Adoption of group standards for continuous development and continuous deployment
Management of platform Service and Costs
• Responsible for all platform costs and expenditures
• Management of platform Services for recovery and continuity in the case of a serious incident, proactive measures, rather than just reactive measures, so that the risk of disaster is minimized in order to ensure continuance of service and that the service provider is able to meet minimum service levels
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.