Health, Safety& Environment Manager
Jobs at:Tatu City Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, June 25 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Lead all aspects of HSE in Kenya with zero harm to any employee, resident, visitor or asset.
• Deliver HSE goals and objectives across the entire city.
• Establish an appropriate management structure to implement the HSE policies throughout the company.
• Ensure sufficient resources are available to enable the HSE function to perform effectively.
• Manage all loss prevention activities as a representative of management.
• Ensure compliance with global best practices and standards of HSE.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
• Advise management on the implementation and administration of the HSE programs.
• Develop and implement loss prevention policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance with the applicable rules and regulations.
• Review all incident reports to determine root cause and corrective action.
• Conduct regular reviews of the HSE program and job sites to evaluate performance, discuss problems, and help solve them.
• Design and conduct health, security, safety, risk management and accident prevention training.
• Maintain best safety practices to minimise accidents/injuries.
• Ensure contractor obligations on HSE matters are adhered to as spelt out in the contract.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly HSE reports for management reviews.
• Design and ensure all safe-to-work systems are implemented in the city and at properties.
• Ensure all findings (audits, inspections) are effectively closed out to prevent a recurrence.
• Inspire the organisation to achieve safety goals and safety excellence through motivational and encouraging communications.
Hard skills and experience:
• Minimum 10 years relevant
• Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Health and Safety or a related
• Membership to a relevant professional
• A master’s degree in a related field would be an added
• NEBOSH Certification in
• IT proficient – MS Office
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.