Health Centre Accountant
Jobs at:AAR Healthcare Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
26 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Financial analysis of the outpatient centre
• Preparation of revenue reports
• Petty cash management
• Invoice validation
• Collection management
• Degree in Accounting/Finance or a business related field
• CPA (K)
• At least three (3) years of appropriate experiences in finance processes.
• ICT competency
• Self motivated and a team player
• Excellent presentation skills
• Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please send your application letter and CV addressed to the HR Business Partner via the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The CV and cover letter should be attached as one file and clearly indicate on the subject line the position and geographical region being applied for. The advert closes on 26th January, 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.