Jobs at:Brites Management
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Management reporting and presentation
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
• Banking & bank reconciliations
• Maintain accurate financial records
• Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
• Stock control
• Customer service
• CPA K-Finalist
• Must have worked with Fidelio or Sun Systems Accounting software
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 5-8 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy hotel or restaurant
• Stock control skills
• Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
• Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
• Attention to details and leadership skills
• Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
• Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.