Hotel Accounts Assistant
Jobs at:Gap Recruitment Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and accurately entered into the accounting systems
• Ensuring compliance with government and corporate policies laws and regulations
• Prepares monthly reports
• Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and hotel procedures
• Undertake cash and bank reconciliations
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and document business transactions.
• Take responsibility for daily stock takes, spot checks, reconciliation and timely of daily sales reports against expenses.
• Responsible for verification of income, receivables & debtors reconciliation
• Prepares monthly revenue and cost center reports
• Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Responsible for statutory obligations i.e., PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, catering levy, corporate tax etc.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets
• Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Commerce – Accounting or Finance
• At least 1 year of experience as an accountant in a hotel or lodge is an added advantage.
• Proficiency in accounting system
• Experience in using hotel operating and accounting system and Microsoft office and email applications is an added advantage
• Must be candidate of unquestionable integrity
• Should also be dynamic and a team player
• Excellent analytical skills and hotel controls
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Apply directly through Our Career Page or Email your CV to
• N.B. If you’re emailing us directly, remember to insert Tittle in the email subject line, for consideration latest by Thursday 20th October 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.